CHIROKO SESUGH SIMON
Contact Address: No 2, Owode Junction, Langbasa, Ado road,Ajah, Lagos State.
Phone number: 07038097980
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 11th June 1988
State of Origin: Benue
Local Government Area: Konshisha
Marital Status: Single
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
• Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State: 2006-2011
• Aveco Model College, Makurdi, Benue State: 1999-2005
• Our Lady of Perpetual Help Primary School, Makurdi, Benue State: 1994-199
• B.Engr. (Civil Engineering)
• Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
• First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
• Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship in Construction
• Member Nigerian Society of Engineers(NSE)
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE
Period: November 2012-November 2013
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Expert in structural design for concrete elements.
Good understanding of safety standards
Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Good commercial awareness, including programming and delivery to budgets.
Excellent supervisory skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Corel Draw, Home Architect and AutoCAD
Computer Software Installation, Repairs and Maintenance.
Information Technology skills
WORK EXPERINCE WITH DATES
• Bosco Comprehensive Secondary School Jimeta,Adamawa State
Date:November 2012- January 2014
Position:Physics, Mathematics and Introductory Technology Teacher
• Usmaniya College, Jimeta, Adamawa State
Date:March 2013-January 2014
Position: Physics Teacher
• DIC Projects and Services, Lagos State
Date: June,2014-APRIL 2017
Position: Site Engineer
Checked and evaluated design calculation.
Daily supervision and control of construction work process.
Establishing construction process and control of labour force.
Made sure that quality of design documentation is appropriate with company work plan.
Conducted research according to topographic soil, hydrological or other information.
Interpretation of architectural, structural and mechanical drawings
Supervision of construction work process.
• Site Engineer, Ministry of Works and Housing, Makurdi, Benue State November 2011-October 2012
• Site Engineer, Ministry of Works and Housing, Y
• Industrial Training Student with Julius Berger Construction Company,
Abuja July 2009-January 2010
Playing the game of Chess(Certified member) ,Studying, Teaching and Experimental works